X-rays are used to identify possible pathologies within the human body. However, periodically with their help you can find things that in this place shouldn't have been in any way.
A man who lived in China, came to one of the hospitals with complaints of pain inside the abdomen. What the doctors saw on an X-ray, shocked them. It turned out that the cause of the pain was a bottle, which had to be surgically removed. And how did it get there?
Batteries are one of the most popular items that surgeons extract from the human body. Annually, a huge number of such cases are recorded, not only in children, but also in fully mature individuals. What is the cause of this kind of human curiosity?
Click NEXT PAGE for more photos at the next pages