E-cigarette leaving man with terrible burns! (VIDEO)

by Sick Nick

Jul 6, 2018

E-cigarette leaving man with terrible burns! (VIDEO)

Advertisement

Press reported that each year there are dozens of the e-cigarette explosions registered worldwide. Usually after such incidents, people left with very serious injuries. They even can lose eyes of fingers.

So, in May of 2016, the 63-year-old physician Joseph Cavens from California were smoking an e-cigarette and suddenly felt as if he been hit with a stick in the face. As a result, he lost his left eye. In April 2016, it was reported that 14-year-old in the U.S. left blind from the explosion of e-cigarette. The seller gave him the wrong battery. As a result, the vape exploded as soon as the teenager brought it to his face. Last message and shocking video came from Canada.

Moment of explosion/dailymail.co.uk

Click NEXT PAGE for more: VIDEO is at the end of the article

Advertisement


NEXT PAGE  

Page 1 of 3