This real shocking video came from Sntiago, Chile. This is the horrific moment a man doing something on the top of an electricity pylon was electrocuted. We can hear a sound of thunder when electricity from a live wires came through man`s body. Then in a second, there is a second blow. We can see a bright orange flash of light near the top of a pylon before a man's body begins hurtling towards the ground.
The crowd below went to a real shock. We can hear some screams. As it was said by specialists, this man was hit by 30 thousand volts and fall down from 100ft. Terrible. But the next time we can see him walking down and alive! His skin terribly damaged by fire and peeling from his body!
Click NEXT PAGE for more: VIDEO is at the end of the article