May 5, 2018
Fireman from Romania became popular on the Internet after the rescued dog, poisoned by carbon monoxide. In one of the houses in the Romanian city of Pitesti was a fire, where the owner of the house was injured. The man was taken to a hospital, and a pet is left lying on the sidewalk. Fire Costache Mugurel noticed this and gave the dog the necessary assistance, after which the dog was taken to a veterinary clinic. He gave her a heart massage and artificial respiration. Rescuer actions were filmed on video, which has gained over the weekend more than three million views.